Give your Koi some shade. If there are no tree or other structures that give the pond some shade during the day it is easy for your pond to get overheated. Installing Shade Sails above the pond is an effective way to keep that from happening.
- Keeps the Koi pond cool
- Makes Koi feel safer and reduces any stress from feeling exposed
- Conceals the pond from predators
- Helps control algae blooms
- Dampens the glare from the sunlight on the surface of the pond
Shade Sails come in these standard sizes:
- 12' Triangle
- 17' Triangle
- 12' Square
- 18' 6" Square
- 15' x 15' x 21' Right Triangle
We can also order custom shapes and sizes if the sails from the standard selection won't work for your application.
Shade Sails come in a variety of colors
Shade Sail FAQ
What are shade sails made of?
- The are made of a very tough and dependable polyethylene knit fabric. The Shade sails have a two year warranty for any UV deterioration.
Do you install Shade Sails?
- We install Shade Sails all over the Midwest. For a quote, call 651-257-2589.
Can I purchase the Shade Sails from you and install them myself?
- You sure can. If you have any questions during the install, feel free to call us.
How long can I leave my Shade Sails up?
- You can leave them for spring, summer and fall. They need to be taken down before it snows. They should also be taken down before any sever weather occurs to prevent damage from wind or debris.
Where can I see one that's installed?
- You can view several that are installed over our Koi tanks in our front sales area. We have the full range of color samples to view too. Give us a call for an appointment.
How are Shade Sails connected?
- The Shade Sails have a metal ring that is weaved into the fabric. They can be attached to existing structures or standalone poles. Contact us if you have any questions.
For more information or to place an order,