KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer

Use KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer to remove chlorine from tap water to make it fish-safe. One container treats 25,000 gallons. Pond water dechlorinator neutralizes chlorine in tap water for a safe environment for your Koi or goldfish.

Availability: In stock

$8.99
Details
Details

Chlorine and chloramines that are added to tap water are toxic to Koi, goldfish and other pond fish. The chlorine and chloramines that keep our drinking water clean will burn freshwater fish's gills, which will cause them to asphyxiate. KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer will remove the chlorine out of your water to keep your fish safe. Just combine once scoop with one gallon of water to treat 1,000 gallons of tap water.

 

KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer is effective for:

  • Neutralizing chlorine in tap water
  • Neutralizing Potassium permanganate parasite treatments

 

Benefits of KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer

  • Inexpensive
  • No harmful environmental impact
  • Very difficult to overdose
  • Easy application
  • Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the chlorine in your tap water has been neutralized before it can harm your fish

 

Features

  • Sodium Thiosulfate crystals for potent chlorine neutralization
  • One container treats 25,000 gallons of water at a 1ppm concentration

 

Application of Dechlorinator

Keep the Koi in your pond at a distance from where the dechlorinator is being applied.

 

Directions

Directions for adding Chlorine Neutralizer in 1 ppm Chlorine tap water:

One scoop of Chlorine Neutralizer treats 1,000 gallons of tap water.

Estimate the water change volume. Mix the correct amount of Chlorine Neutralizer with two quarts of pond water. Apply to the pond before you begin filling with tap water.

If Chlorine concentration in your tap water differs, adjust dosage rate accordingly.

 

Storage

KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer should be stored indoors in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible by both children and pets.

 

For ornamental pond use only.

Contains: Sodium Thiosulfate (100%)

 

 

Precautions

CAUTION! MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. MAY CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES, AND RESPIRATORY TRACT.

Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
Wash thoroughly after handling.
Avoid breathing dust.
Keep container closed.
Use with adequate ventilation.

If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Get medical attention for any breathing difficulty. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists. If swallowed, induce vomiting immediately as directed by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.