- Use of all therapeutic agents should be directed by a licensed veterinarian.
- User assumes all risk for proper use and disposal of Tricide-Neo®.
- In opening and mixing this product, user agrees to hold manufacturer harmless for any and all improper use or handling of Tricide-Neo®.
- Tricide-Neo® is insufficient therapy for fish with systemic infections and is ineffective against fungus or Myxobacterium ssp (tuberculosis).
- Ammonia levels must be carefully monitored as the dip is quite capable of destroying the beneficial nitrifying bacteria as well as the pathogens - IF the Tricide-Neo® gains entry to the main pond.
- Individual results may vary depending upon the causes of the ulcers, concomitant disease organisms, and treatment conditions.
Tricide-Neo® can kill fish if they are left in the bath treatment for too long, or you don't understand all of the precautions!!!
Tricide® is a registered trademark of Molecular Therapeutics, LLC and rights to use Tricide® in this web site has been granted by specific license from Molecular Therapeutics, LLC. Neither this web site, its contents nor any expressed opinions contained herein are those of Molecular Therapeutics, its officers or employees. This web site is not affiliated in any manner with Molecular Therapeutics, LLC. This is a private retail web site.