KASS Koi Pond Bottom Drain
Availability: In stock
- Airline emerges through the side of the KASS, not the bottom, for easy connection.
- The bottom of the KASS is flat, for easy leveling during install.
- Made of heavy duty PVC-80 material.
- One year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Sloped interior bottom to guide waste into the pipe and keep it from getting caught on the airline assembly.
- Sealing ring has a 1.5" width for easy watertight fastening.
- Wiffly Webber all rubber low profile air diffuser
How it works
A bottom drain is needed for any water feature that will have fish in it. The KASS is connected to the filter system, either to a pump, vortex chamber or sieve and is the first step in the mechanical filtration process. Water is drawn into the bottom drain from a 360 degree radius. The KASS will remove any waste in the pond in a quick and efficient manner.
The KASS Koi pond bottom drain will remove:
- Fish Waste
- Uneaten Fish Food
- Small Debris
Bottom Drain Gallery
- Max Flow Rate: 3,800 GPH
- Effective Pond Floor Coverage Radius: 6~7 feet
- Recommended Air Diffuser Airflow: 40 Liters per Minute
- Pipe Size: 4"
- Air Line Connection: 1.5"
- Air Diffuser Diameter: 10"
- Maximum Width: 15.5"
- Maximum Height (without cover): 11.5"
- Flange Width: 2"
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Installation instructions are included with each unit. If you need another copy, please contact support.