KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer
Availability: In stockOut of Stock
Chlorine and chloramines that are added to tap water are toxic to Koi, goldfish and other pond fish. The chlorine and chloramines that keep our drinking water clean will burn freshwater fish's gills, which will cause them to asphyxiate. KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer will remove the chlorine out of your water to keep your fish safe. Just combine once scoop with one gallon of water to treat 1,000 gallons of tap water.
KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer is effective for:
- Neutralizing chlorine in tap water
- Neutralizing Potassium permanganate parasite treatments
Benefits of KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer
- No harmful environmental impact
- Very difficult to overdose
- Easy application
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the chlorine in your tap water has been neutralized before it can harm your fish
- Sodium Thiosulfate crystals for potent chlorine neutralization
- One container treats 25,000 gallons of water at a 1ppm concentration
Application of Dechlorinator
Keep the Koi in your pond at a distance from where the dechlorinator is being applied.
Directions for adding Chlorine Neutralizer in 1 ppm Chlorine tap water:
One scoop of Chlorine Neutralizer treats 1,000 gallons of tap water.
Estimate the water change volume. Mix the correct amount of Chlorine Neutralizer with two quarts of pond water. Apply to the pond before you begin filling with tap water.
If Chlorine concentration in your tap water differs, adjust dosage rate accordingly.
KoiMaster Chlorine Neutralizer should be stored indoors in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible by both children and pets.
For ornamental pond use only.
Contains: Sodium Thiosulfate (100%)
CAUTION! MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. MAY CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES, AND RESPIRATORY TRACT.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
Wash thoroughly after handling.
Avoid breathing dust.
Keep container closed.
Use with adequate ventilation.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Get medical attention for any breathing difficulty. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists. If swallowed, induce vomiting immediately as directed by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.