Tomigai Taberu Multi Season Bulk Koi Food 40 lb Box
Availability: Out of stock
- As fresh as the day it was made! - Oxygen, the primary cause of spoilage, is forcibly removed during the packaging process and is replaced with Nitrogen to maintain quality and freshness for extended periods of time
- Suitable for medium and large sized Koi fish
- Koi come to the surface to eat the floating pellets, making it easy to inspect them for any health problems or injuries before winter arrives
- Low protein content allows for easy digestion and less waste in cold water temperatures
Help Prepare Your Koi for Winter
Unless you have an indoor tank or a pond heater system, your Koi will spend most of the winter in a slow metabolic state at the bottom of your pond. Your Koi need to build up their fat stores before the water temperature drops by increasing their caloric intake. Tomigai Taberu Multi Season’s low protein content is easy for your Koi to digest, which means that you can feed more often to help prepare them for winter.
Start feeding Tomigai Taberu Multi Season in late summer or early fall, long before your pond water temperature becomes too cold. If you wait too long, your Koi’s metabolism will slow down too much to allow for proper nutrient absorption (They will either spit up their food or the majority will pass through them undigested.)
About Tomigai Taberu Multi Season
Tomigai Taberu Multi Season is a premium staple Koi food that features a unique blend of protein and nutritional supplements. The 35% protein content make Tomigai Taberu suitable for both Spring & Fall feeding and as a staple Koi food during the summer. You won’t find cheap additives that are indigestible and add to the biological load of the filter system!
- Made in the USA
- Packaged with Nitrogen Gas Rush Method
- Fortified with Probiotics
- Multi Season - Use for Spring & Fall feeding and as Summer staple
- Medium Pellet Size
- Floating Pellet Type
- 40 lb bulk box
Protein: Min 35 %
Fat: Min 6 %
Fiber: Max 5 %
Ash: Max 9 %
Moisture: Max 10%
White Fish Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Squid Meal, Garlic Powder, Fish Oil, Di Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Bacillus, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, B Complex Vitamins (Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Folic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin), Mendadione Soium Bisulphite Complex (Vitamin K), DLAlphatocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Propianate.